Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Fuel your passion.....Use your gifts!!! (15for15challenge)

A couple of weeks ago I was at Oleh in Delta State to deliver a training on Digital Marketing. While my team guys were setting sound and making sure the hall was ready, myself, and two other people went outside to set up our roll up - very tall banner.

For minutes on end, we kept struggling to set the banner up but every time we tried it fell back because none of us was tall enough to hold the tip. When I saw we were struggling too much, I called a very tall friend to come help us and in 10 seconds, the banner was up.


I was highly impressed. Not just he did it but because He (one person) did effortlessly what myself and two others had been battling with for minutes. At that very moment, the Holy Spirit brought to my remembrance "the easiness found when we work in line with what we are made for.'




We all have our natural abilities, gifts, talents and interest and when walk in line with them, we don't just find fulfillment but we find ease but when we try to be something or someone else, when we try to imitate someone, we find stress and we struggle.

God's abundant grace is most manifested when we are functioning in the career/passion/ministry that he has ordained for us. His grace is most sufficient when we are using our gifts, our natural abilities....the potential he deposited in us.

Working anywhere outside our natural abilities and passion for whatever reason would take more from us than it will it give us. We would put in much more than we would get.

So my dear, don't try to be what you are not. Don't try to be someone else or follow someone else's passion just because their life is rosy otherwise you would struggle. Their lives are rosy because they are doing what they are made to do and when you follow your gift, and your passion, it will make way for you.

Don't try too harder to make a life when God has given you all you need to be great.

Myself and two other friends kept trying to do what we weren't built for but the other guy came and effortlessly made it....So life would be if you are original, if you follow God's path for you, if you fuel your passion and use your gift.



Your gift will make way for you and God's grace will propel you further than your natural zeal would.

***********************************************************

Oh, I just remembered that on Thursday I was remaking a slide presentation for another training and while doing it, my curious hands (and eyes) found out a PowerPoint feature I had never taken note of before. I tested it and Wooolaaaa, It was AWESOME. I loved it so much that I used it in 70% of the slides.
In the middle of making the presentation that day, I heard the words "practice makes perfect" (Cliche you think? Nah! It truth).

The more you do something, the better you become at it and the easier it becomes for you. In whatever we do, consistency is the key to success. As you go along the way, you would make mistakes and learn from them, you see new features and make the most out of them, you would become an authority, just because you kept doing it and didn't give up.

In the same vain, the more you challenge your mind, the more you stretch yourself, the better and greater you come. You would never do how far you can go or how strong you are until you try to conquer that challenge that seems greater than you. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Stretch yourself, don't stop even when you get tired, Push a little more and a little more and just some more.

***********************************************************

As I write this, the new president of Nigeria hasn't been announced and sincerely I'm not freaked about knowing who won the elections (left for me, Someone else aside Buhari and Jonathan should win....) but as indifferent as I am about who wins, I have decided make a great country of Nigeria by doing the little things I can in my immediate environment. Regardless of who is president, I will speak well of my country, I'd pray for my country and most of all I'd do my two cents whilst influencing people around me to do theirs do. MAKE IMPACT....INFLUENCE OTHERS TO DO TOO....




***********************************************************

March has been a great month, a month of reflection, growth and medical biochemistry. For soooo long now every time I'm doing something or about to start something unrelated to my books my mind would start judging me (its very annoying eh, even now my mind keeps saying Read up metabolic integration...You'd face it after Jam summit o...Don't blog...Read joor....aaaarrgh) but its all good, I wrote my first paper for the last first semester I would have In Delsu Today and it was GREAT! ....Would be done with exams in roughly 3weeeks....Yipee yea?

Its the last day of march and I couldn't let march go without writing something....there's so much to say about my march but I'd say I loved it....I rocked it and God is amazing. This month I blessed lives mehn (sooooo fulfilling), I think I spent a grand part of this month talking to people (its so humbling what God is using me to do .... This evening, I had cramps and someone came to my room to say hi, she left with a new spirit, in the midst of our gist, she gave her life to Christ...Awesome yea).


***********************************************************

Its 2am and today I want to sleep early plus lotssss of things to do tomorrow.

Just before I Go I'd say 'Whatever you are going through, whatever fear, temptation, challenge, doubt, indecision or storm you are facing, God is there with you and thus you'd make it. In due time (in His time - the appropriate time), You will smile.....For now, let go.....let God.....let Him help you out and feel you with peace.

In life people would give you 50 steps to success....29 steps to riches...3 steps to avoid temptation etc etc. But In all this, the surest way to get all u need is to put it in God's hands ...GET GOD.......AND LIFE WILL WORK OUT RIGHT!'


MUCH LOVE

***********************************************************

Duru, I miss you and I'm sorry I'm MIA....thanks for checking up on me....your blog tells me you are fine everyweek!

JAY, I miss having you around in Abk.....School doesn't rock as much with me alone ere (I'm lonely...ehheehe).


Yaaaaaay! JAM SUMMIT IS TOMORROW....YAAAAAAAY....I'M SOOOOO EXCITED.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Peace,

    This is a lot to consume at once. Lot's of lessons here.

    Truly, Imitation is truly limitation. I have had my own fair share. There is nothing more fulfilling than operating in the realm you were designed for.

    When we give our time and mind to anything, we will grow in it. That's how practice make perfect.

    Lastly, Christians cannot build a spiritual inner man on tips. They can limit one scope.

    My best teacher is the Holy Spirit.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheheheh No way bubba!!! no way!! **Wears Straight face.. i am not gonna accept that apology oh! Ahan nah! Itimi!! Its been nearly 90 days and some more and we havent been in contact.. in www.eniwealth79.blogspot.com voice KontiHU.. Lemme just wait for you to finish ya 1st leg of degree Exams first and i will come kidnap you.. **Rubs palms togeRRa.. heheheh I am glad you are okay.. Miss you like Kilode..

    Bubba, as i read along yeah, a lot of things caught my attention.. So i kept saying " This is key" and before i read another paragraph i would say "NO this is".. That happened nearly 5 times.. On the long run I guess this was the key that i settled for:

    "If it don't Challenge you yeah! It don't change you.."

    and the crowd goess yyyeeeaaahhh mehn!!

    This was such an enlightening ghen ghen read.. I was carefully studying it like i was reading K.A Stroud again smh how time flies.... It was really ghen ghen.. Truly Bubba, we all have different destinies.. Different goals.. Different niches.. and until we are able to find our line of life... We just keep floating.. Baby mi life is teaching this 23 years 3 months 19 days old boy abi na man (use ya church mind and select 1, but I think its man, cause i cannot recognize me in the mirror no more **crying in french All these beards are too much mbok) that anything that makes us sincerely happy.. Now that's our calling.. So when we do find it, i suggest we take it, take off our shoes and dance like no one is watching all time everytime with it.. plus surround yourse4lf with people going ya way oh!

    Wait shey you sha know ye are not serious oh! its 2AM, and you say you wanna sleep early.. really?! Mbok when is late?! 5 AM?! heheheheheh You go girl.. Thanks for keeping the fire of the Challenge burning.. I am glad you always pull through.. its 10 more posts + 1 to go and we are done.. I see the finish line already.. Amma race you to it.. **tongue out.. Keep keeping on Bubba, keep smiling... Keep inspiring.. will you?! and the crowd goes.. Oooossshhheeeyy Turn uP!

    P.S: we miss you on the www.duruadolphusjnr.blogspot.com Please come back when you can.. You know in my head you are my Mzz Young material... and the crowd goes.. Uuuuuuuuuuuuu.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madam! The fuel will soon finish in the dispenser oh!! Aha nah!!! We haf been Fueling the passion Since March 31.. hafa nah :))

      Delete
  3. I haven't finished reading the post...you delivered a training on Digital Marketing? We gats to hook up. We need to hook up. I shall email you. *going back to finish reading piece*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay i'm done now. Quite inspiring.

    "Working anywhere outside our natural abilities and passion for whatever reason would take more from us than it will it give us. We would put in much more than we would get..." I can totally relate to this. Currently, I work in Media Services and part of what I do involves content creation. Before resumption, I had understanding I would be working in brand mgt but I just prayed to God to take control of my career. All I said was, God you know what suits my personality and passion, do what only you can do. I tell you this unit was newly created for me and upon resumption, I was redirected from brands to Media.

    Is there stress? of course there is but it is the sort that I enjoy because I am operating in my "gift turf'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your words are spot-on. God has put in each of us, the grace and capacity that's just enough for what He's called us to do. Going outside that divine sphere of influence will only amount to us doing another man's job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I walked past inspired...God bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Itimi, please there is something wrong with Esther and i am a tad worried about her... knowing that only you one na motivational speakerssssssss.... heheheheh i thought to plead with you to drop an inspiring comment on her blog. Her last post was one kain...

    Here is the link Bubba.

    http://thewayestherseesit.blogspot.com/2015/04/15-for-15-challenge-my-woman-tales-4.html#comment-form

    Thank you Pastor Partner in crime, you Rock aswear... :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment