Saturday, February 28, 2015

First and Last post for the month of February... A Review #15for15challenge


I just realised today is the last day of the month of February and I haven't written anything for the blog this month. Mehn! *coversface in shame*..... guess my only excuse is that I'm too busy to sit and write, there's always that urgent thing to do especially because I work best (more like strive) at '11:59' (reason why writing mojo just finally popped up).


Sorry blogville, life has been crazy!


How has February been? Uhmm, in one word, I'd say crazy. Really, it's been crazy.

In this month, I ate more raw garri (no water, no sugar, no salt - nothing added) than I have ever eaten in my entire life.



In this month, I fasted and prayed more than I have all year.

In this month, I broke down (due to stress) twice.

In this month, people annoyed me too much.

In this month, God dealt with me about becoming more teachable by 'subordinates'.

In this month, I felt frustrated and felt like I was going to break and fail from all the pressure and work.

In this month, God blessed me with soooo much wisdom that my ideas and words to people literally shocked me.

In this month, I thought of dropping every other thing to concentrate on school.

In this month, I slept for only four days (well, more like sleep all through the night as usually I sleep by 2/3am at the earliest).

In this month, I organised two Successful Google events in my school in which I taught for hours and though numbers where not as I hoped, the impact was great.

In this month, I gave more than I have ever done before.

In this month, I gave match making a shot (and it seems to be working out fine).

In this month God taught me alot;


e.g. 1) about the Process and Preparation where he said IN THE PROCESS, WE BECOME - what happens to us as we go through the process is more important than what we become at the end of the process because it's the mistakes, failures, successes, the experiences and lessons, the training that makes us.

2) He taught me that the thin line between my current stage and my breakthrough is RECOMMENDATIONS, thus if I consistently be faithful in little, doing my best in everything, I'd get the recommendation that I need to get that big break.

3) God taught me about CHARACTER. He taught me that until I build my character to a certain level, there's a certain level of blessing/grace/anointing I can't access. He said the reason he doesn't bless some people is because they are not yet ready to handle the blessing. Hence, I should deliberately bear fruit etc.



In this month, I felt God taking care and working behind the scenes.

In this month, I did two stupid things.

In this month, I barely ate.

In this month, I attended more school classes but read little.

In this month, I built capacity.

In this month, I moved to the next level. I successfully did the hardest thing yet.

In this month, I grew.



Yes, I was tired alot. Yea, I made up and dressed up mostly only on Sundays. Yea, I barely slept. Yea, my character was tested but hey! I grew, I improved and I learnt.
School has been Good. God has even gone ahead to settle my academics.....What more can I ask?



I know that the month of March, yes, the month of march was a lot more successful, disciplined, wise and fulfilling than February.

3 comments:

  1. Pre-Script: **hits head on the wall. Why is it that each time i say amma gonna call you.. I postpone till i am outta airtime.. its happened like 5 times already.. Damn! i miss you like Kilode..

    Turn up Turn up Ladies and gentlemen.. You just gotta love Peace Itimi... I mean this child's wisdom is more than endearing, its divine... kai! I am in awe.. Bubba i am glad that you are being shaped into a wonderful lady.. Most times I think of how young you are yeah, and all teh ghen ghen things you are already doing and i am like wow!!! This child will shake this world... :) Kindly google Mfon Ekpo of Red Media.. I see You doping greater works than she already has in some years insha Allah.. This line hit me the most:

    "what happens to us as we go through the process is more important than what we become at the end of the process because it's the mistakes, failures, successes, the experiences and lessons, the training that makes us"

    my GOD thats wisdom on a totally different level.. and the crowd goes... Yyyyeeeeaaaahhh mehn! Turn down for what Mobk, with Itimi yeah, we only Turn up in style.. And the crowd goess yeaaahh mehn! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peace Itimi! Me and thee are officially Quarreling.. No did i say Quarreling.. I meant Fighting! not ordinary fight oh! Gidigbo fight.. Ahan nah Bubba! What HappIn?! what I do?! why in heavens name are you doing me so?! Why are you using Mortar to come and be pounding my heart like yam.. You left me alone in this cold cold world.. All alone.. **Deep sigh.. In all this heart break that you are heart breaking me up and down ba, diarisgodooo.. How are you Pastor Partner in crime?! I do hope you are okay?! I am a tad worried about you eh, and even if you haf fogoRRen me yeah, I havent forgoRRen you.. **Drops head and walks away sad..

      Delete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment