Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The love letter

A friend sent me this. It reminded me of primary school and childhood crushes (I'm sure alot of us can relate to it). I hope it makes you laugh as it made me...
Hi Eniola,
     Ever since you came to our school, I haven’t been myself. I have been feeling somehow, I think I’m in love with you.

When the Integrated science teacher called on you to answer that question and you didn’t know it, I felt really sorry for you, I wished it was me and not you and that’s why when he turned to ask me I failed it on purpose. Really I did know it oh, don’t think I’m an Olodo cause I didn’t answer the question. I’m not saying you’re an olodo either, just that every one has a time to shine and an area where he/she is so good.
Come to think of it, you’ve not really answered any question correctly from any teacher, I doubt its your fault sha cause you’re just so faultless. God must have created you on a public holiday.
I’ll like you to always sit close to me in class, don’t worry I’ll pursue my seat mates for you, I’ll even make you assistant class captain sef.
As I drop this golden pen, I want to believe you love me too, please read it alone, don’t let your friends see these sweet words.
                      Yours truly,
                         Paolo
                             (@paolokonqueror)
Have you read my rant on relationships commitments? See it here

4 comments:

  1. Quite hilarious. I do like the sincerity of the words though

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheheheh No be small I failed it on purpose oh! ifaye!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment