Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Jesus isn't the Reason for the Season.

I Just read something very amazing and I just couldn't help but share it with you.

It's simple: Jesus isn't the only Reason for the Season, YOU (and I) also is THE REASON for the season.

If God Hadn't loved You, Jesus wouldn't have been born. If You (and I) hadn't needed to be saved, If our sins weren't keeping us from God's Presence, Jesus wouldn't have been born.

Jesus was Born because You (and I) needed to be saved, Because GOD LOVED YOU (and I).

You and (I) are so important, We are so Precious, that Jesus - the Only Begotten son of God - had to be born as Man and then had to Die the death Of a criminal because Of YOU (and I).

Today is Christmas, The celebration Of the Birth of Jesus, the Proof Of God's immense Love for US. Today, God remembers the Reason He sent His Son to Earth - US.

Celebrate Jesus, Celebrate Love, Celebrate Yourself - You are worth the Blood of Jesus.

I'm grateful for God's love.

I learnt this Truth few minutes ago after Reading Bella's Post --» www.themindofbella.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/the-reason-for-the-season/


Merry Christmas.



PS: I couldn't resist personalizing this truth (by adding the (and I) part after every YOU), i just wanted it to sink in deep in my spirit too *wink wink*

2 comments:

  1. Awww...we are so honored dear *BIG hug*.Daniel Idiabor wrote that post not me,but we are grateful to God the post blessed you.
    Thank you for the mention.God bless you....and your bio,you love photography too? *Jumping For Joy*
    Where have you been all my life!
    I'm just 17 so I aint no "Ma" *twitter*
    Welcome to the family *mwuahh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome dear, the Post was just beautiful. More Grace for you Both.

      Yes yes yes, I'm in-love with photography! I know I've said this on twitter already but I'd say it again "I like you mehn! And it's such a pleasure to meet you"
      *big hug*

      PS: Don't worry,no more *ma* again
      PPS: Thanks for stopping by on here, I hope to see more of you.

      Delete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment