Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is here.

October is here.
Nigeria celebrates her birthday today (the 1st).
I'll celebrate mine in seven days (the 8th).
It's the 10th month of the year.
It's the 3rd to last month of the year.

Bla bla bla bla.

I Just want to Say
"Happy Birthday Nigeria. Happy 53rd Birthday My Country.
Happy New month you all. Wishing Us all God's Best and a Special Shoutout to all October celebrants (We Rock!)"


PS: There is no Nigeria without the people. Nigerians are Nigeria. We are a great people, hence our country is great.
You want to see a change in Nigeria? Then Do the little you can in your immediate environment, Be the change you want to see. Always Speak well of your nation because you are your nation.

There is no blog without you - the reader. A big thanks to all who ever has visited this blog. Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, thanks for sharing, thanks for cheering me, thanks for encouraging me and thanks for the criticism. We all shall grow in strength and wisdom.

Have a blessed october. This is your best month yet. This is Nigeria's best year yet.

I love you - my Country&it's people; My blog&it's readers.
Your's Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment