Wednesday, October 2, 2013

In a Storm, Faith Prevails

Touchy, super sensitive. Everything gets to heart, cries for no reason, emotional wreck.

Things seem not okay. Plans shattered. People away.

Not enough care, not much love, not much sensitivity, so little appreciation.

Feelings are sky rocketed. Every ish looks bigger than it should be. Every pain cuts deeper than it should. Every tear hurts more than can be handled.

This is one of the rough times, where feelings take control. Even old issues are coming to remembrance. Too many things.


Ever felt like this? That's how I feel, that's how I've felt for over a week now. It sucks right? I so want it to go away. God is testing my emotions, I know but that truth doesn't make it easier to bear everytime the rush comes.

I've prayed, I've sang and I've felt better then five minutes later something happens again and I feel down, hurt. My emotions are too sensitive to even get angry (funny? NAH!)

But something keeps me going, you know what it is? It's the Fact that STORMS DONT LAST FOREVER. It will Pass. I'd be in control again. I'd be strong again. I won't feel lonely all the time. Past experiences would become less vivid and hurt less with time. I'd have more reasons to smile after a while.
I know I'm not okay now, but I will be. I TRUST GOD to make me better (in His own time - which is always the right time) and you know what? GOD NEVER Fails.

This isn't one of those posts where I give a therapy for something that has happened, You know, where I tell you a story of something that has happened and how I came out of it. This Is a post that Speaks Of Faith. Even In my Tears, I can say I'd be Fine because I serve an living God that never Fails. I believe I'd Make it through. I am beautiful and strong (God made me so and he'd never give me more than I can bear)

Hope is not hope if you hope for something that is seen right?. I have Hope. I have Faith. I know God Never Fails.

Funny thing it, Typing that just made me feel better and feel a sense of peace. Maybe, the emotions would come running back soon (I don't know) but then I'd remind me of FAITH.

My message to you today is: Don't Stop Believing. Keep up. Keep your Faith. Your Hope will prevail. The Storm will pass. You will smile again. God never Fails. Smile even through you tears.

If you going through something right now, Someone Hurt you? You lost a job? You got disappointed? You Lost someone? Whatever it is, Don't worry The storm would pass. Time heals - God is the healer tho.

Please, Just Keep your Faith. Let's do this together. Let's Trust God together. He has seen me through past issues (he has done same for you too yea?), hence I know this one won't be different. We'd Get through it.

Don't forget to pray. Don't forget to tell him Thank You because he has seen you through (That's Faith). Just Say 'Lord I trust you'

If you need someone to talk to, to cry with, to Pray together, to build and keep your faith with, I'm here. Contact me via email pntimi@hotmail.com or just comment on this post saying so and I'd give you another access to me if you don't use/have an email. Much love from me!

I'd leave you with the lyrics of James Fortune's Song titled I TRUST YOU

"I Trust You"

Even though I can't see
And I can't feel your touch
I will trust you lord
How I love you so much
Though my nights my seem long
And I feel so alone
Lord my trust is in you
I surrender to you


So many painful thoughts
Travel through my mind
And I wonder how
I will make it through this time

But I trust you
Lord it's not easy
Sometimes the pain in my life
Makes you seem far away
But I'll trust you
I need to know you're here
Through the tears and the pain
Through the heartache and rain
I'll trust you


Everything that I see
Tells me not to believe
But I'll trust you lord
You have never failed me
My past still controls me
Will this hurt ever leave?
I can only trust you
No one else like you do

I can
I will
I must Trust you
I will Trust you
I'll trust you
God will make a way [x4]

12 comments:

  1. I will trust i God always

    Even when things go wrong, I will still look at the positive side of things and yet trust in Him

    I will have faith in Him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the Spirit bro! Faith would always get Us True. God never Fails.

      Delete
  2. I'll be glad. So many things on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Post! Been feeling odd and unhappy and I'm sure this too shall pass because of his mercies and grace thk God 4 faith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. Yea, it will definitely Pass. Just dnt let you Faith go Down. XoXo!

      Delete
  4. Yea! All is well..Our God can never give us more than we can handle..It might me stormy now..Definitely all is gonna be fine..Faith,hope Ά̲̣̥πϑ believe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece dear! I love the authenticity that rings through your articles. Interestingly, I'm passing through a similar season. I was so overwhelmed yesterday that I poured out my heart to God in a short prayer: "Dear Lord, please reboot my mind, replenish my body and refresh my spirit. I seriously need a vacation! #Overwhelmed". And not long after, I had this peace that passes understanding. It's amazing how talking to God and sharing with others can help to ease our burden. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is Amazing. It's beautiful how he always Listens to us and then Grants our request. I'm so happy you feel better now. God just never Fails.
      Thank you So much Philip. God bless you (and me, hehe) always.

      Delete
  6. Woo, I feel a lot better after reading dis amazing post,I was really down nd ve been thinking of so many negative tinz 2 do 2 my self, but after reading dis post I feel a lot better nd am nw sori 4 nt having faith in God. Tnx a lot dear u re really a blessing 2 our generation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt so elated reading your comment. I'm glad this post has been of help.
      Swt, Your Storm will Pass. Just keep trusting God. He will never fail. You'd smile again.

      Delete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment