Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Nothing just worked right today. Aaaaarrrgghhh! Worst Day yea!

I woke up this morning to a 'not so cool' mail from a Friend, thinking something good could still come out of it i rushed to BBM to talk to the sender about it. Minutes later I was in tears. I couldn't find the exact reasons for the tears but my heart felt torn.
It seemed my heart just got broken by one who I had no claim to.

Reluctantly I got out of bed so I could study my Bible. Getting myself to study hadn't been as hard before, but I tried (oh I tried), My need for a distraction helped.
An Hour and Half later I felt better - The JOY I found in God's presence quickly dried my tears and as I was reminded of the Love Of God and His son for me, I felt my heart get back to normal - or at least close.

I showered and set out to my friend's - 'She'd definitely make me smile and by the day's end I'd have forgotten the ish I woke up to (heh! Hopefully).
Seeing her was pure joy - hadn't seen her for awhile - We gisted (and gossiped too ;)), played, Just spent time doing what we do.
Then everything turned sour, I can't pin point the exact thing that happened but everytime I tried to play with her, she took it serious and by the time she stopped being irked I had turned off - so her attempts to remedy the situation didn't work.
Out of boredom,I slept off. When I woke, the air seemed less tensed ('thankfully').
We got back to normal, but by the time I was leaving For home, I was pissed beyond - the babe seriously set me off. So much for helping erase the morning's memory

Right now, my head is aching terribly - marvelled I'm able to think talk less Type.
I'm sure you thinking "Could her day get any worse?" Thanks For caring. Except for the Headache I Feel perfectly fine. No anger, No pain, no sadness, no heart ache. I'm great and Positive the headache would leave soon.

At beginning of this post I sounded pretty depressed but I know I sound different now- better. Right?
'How did it happen' you must be thinking.

Remember I said earlier that when I was leaving my friend's crib I was burning in anger? Well, I got a bus and I was 'ranting' in my mind, and as normal the thoughts of this morning - and other negatives that had happened days ago - started coming back. Probably that's what brought the headache.

I'm sure you know this; negative thoughts/feelings and ranting leads to thoughts of 'pay back', feelings of Frustration, desperation (to get back), depression which eventually leads to unhappiness, sickness (like my headache) and bla bla bla...
What I'm trying to say is: negative thoughts leads to negative feelings (or negative feelings lead to negative thoughts) which leads to negative actions which leads to a weak body and mind which leads to hmmm, more negative things.
(Bad thoughts/feelings, Negatives thought/feelings never Help or end well #shikena *whew*).

You probably know that fact already. So the Ish here is how to make sure we kill bad/negative thoughts/feelings early enough.

Here's what I did. ..Before I tell you, know this: Changing Your mood, Stopping Your negative Feelings, has to be a *deliberate* act. They won't just go away, You have to make them go away..
So, I took myself back to this morning to remember what helped me stop sulking. It was JESUS.

No matter what you maybe going through - the worst break up ever, loss of a dear one, financial difficulty, Educational difficulty, quarrel with a best friend or sibling, marital issue etc etc- Jesus is the One person that can take ALL of your pain, hurt, anger, negative feelings and thoughts away.
Jesus is our High priest and he feels (maybe even more than us) the feelings of our infirmities, He understands how we feel - no matter the feeling (Heb4:15),
So who better to take our pains away if not the one who feels them as much as you do?

Well, Your Best friend(s) can help, a good nap too, even Music can do wonders, he he! Crying could relieve you of some weight, Chocolate and ice cream, weed (for the weeders), sex, mindless shopping etc etc can help you, retaliating can make you feel better. But the question is how long would the relieve last before everything comes flooding back again?
Oh! When it does, you'd Just Talk to your Best friend again yea? Or Have crazy sex or feed yourself chocolate and ice cream or have weed again right? But hey! It still Going to come back. The Pain, the heart ache would come back.
And if you retaliated or paid back, how much can you cope with guilt and unhappiness? .Grudge is a Foothold For the devil.

Do you want to live your life in circles? Do you want to keep dealing with same issue over and over and over and over again?
Don't you want closure? Don't you want to move forward?
If you want a help that's permanent. If you want to get rid of all the pain, anger, hurts and negative feelings/thoughts, Your only solution is Jesus. He's the only one Capable of Healing you completely.

What if your Best friend(s) aint there? What if weed isn't available? What if you can't find someone to sleep with? What happens when you can't find Chocolate? Hehe, What if your phone battery gets low or there's no light to blast your home theater? What if you are incapable of paying back?
People will fail you, They' d leave you, even you can fail yourself.
<.Everyone has their own issues to deal with and everyone's priority is themself.

But Jesus will never Fail and He'd never leave you. You are His priority. If He can Give his life for you, then what else wouldn't he do.


Sweedy, You don't need to pray the conventional prayer. You don't need to kneel or stand. Just be comfortable and TALK to Jesus. He really is a good listener. Just talk, tell him your feelings, tell him to help you deal with the hurt, the anger, the pain, tell him to take control AND HE WILL.

Yeeehah! Sincerely my headache is gone (could it be because I was typing - and hence remembering - Jesus? Wow! He's just the Perfect Healer, Always a Success!)

Much Love!

5 comments:

  1. "You don't need to kneel or stand. Just be comfortable and TALK to Jesus. He really is a good listener. Just talk, tell him your feelings, tell him to help you deal with the hurt, the anger, the pain, tell him to take control AND HE WILL."

    I can relate with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Glad. Truth is Jesus hears us anyhow we talk.
      PS: thanks Abraham for always taking the time and energy to comment on all my posts. I appreciate. God bless you.

      Delete
  2. Nice and uplighting...tempo dropped at some point tho but nice all the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I can totally relate with this maam. And I am glad I cam across this today. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment