Saturday, May 16, 2015

The only Key to success is ....

I learnt something recently: 'Keep the Grace factor aside a bit' anyone irrespective of their beliefs, ideologies and religion, can succeed in anything (be it something they like or not), if they put their mind to it.

In the last three weeks, I have seen me just do it.... no matter how annoying or unpleasant or uninteresting it is. And every time I break through my limit just to get it done, I'm reminded that we have in us the innate ability and capacity to do and succeed at anything. We just have to want to bad enough. There's no limit.... The limitation you see is just in your head, if you can break out in your mind, and be willing to work your as* off to achieve your dreams, you would get there..
If only you are disciplined and determined enough.


It's pretty simple: HARD WORK, DIE HARD DETERMINATION, DISCIPLINE AND TENACITY WOULD MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME THROUGH.
Never accepting defeat, Never paying mind to your limitations and never giving up no matter how tough it becomes or how many times you fail, would pay off...

Too many Christians are using Grace as an excuse to be lazy. They think, if I do just a little, God would take care of the rest. Well, God promised to establish the works of our hands, thus, if you work a little, only the little would be established.

It's not enough to dream. You have to WORK.... Read, Work, Develop, Toil while others are sleeping. Read. Work, Develop, Toil while others are working. Read some more, work some more.... PUSH yourself. Break free of the status quo. BREAK Free of your limits..

See it in your mind...Put your hands to work and You would live your dreams.

Anybody can succeed and excel at anything.....You just have to be willing to sweat it out!

**********************************************************************

I took a break from the world and it's people this weekend cause I felt I was losing myself. I woke up on Thursday morning and everything in my house and life felt out of place, so I started to clean up but cleaning up the room didn't clean up my mind thus, I fought for isolation and thankfully got it...

Now, for the first day, it wasn't as it used to be. The best time of my life used to be my alone time, just me...my books...my laptop and my God but Thursday and Friday nights weren't like that. Saturday though was lots better, i woke energized and voila, I had a beautiful day.
Some time during the day, I heard though blurry that 'a quiet mind, a quiet spirit is one of the best ways to get redirection and find answers to problems'. 

I felt God reach out to me in the isolation of my own company, I felt my intrinsic motivation soar and I saw my spirit lift up but my mind became more confused. This was a welcome confusion though cause it meant, I was thinking again....I'm living again and the answers are close.
So yea! I'm in 'figuring out myself' phase. Truly, self discovery just like self development is a lifelong process.

If life has been happening and you feel like you are losing touch with yourself and or your God, then it's time Isolate yourself and focus your thoughts.
Sometimes, the answers are there but we can't reach it because we are not quiet enough.
Take time out to rethink your strategies, refuel your passion and find yourself again.

***********************************************************************

Once in awhile, don't be scared to live a little, to live in the moment. Don't be afraid to allow yourself slip a little off the edge...
We all need moments of abandon. You are human, take a break from all the standards and live a little ( Sometimes, the happiness you seek is outside your principles). 


...If you are wise, you won't take this advise ....haha haha!. I'm for real o! Don't pay heed to me, it may get you in trouble.

  


PS: There shouldn't be a time you have nothing to do. You haven't read all books yet or fully perfected that skill........

MUCH LOVE!!!

8 comments:

  1. This is a great post about. It kinda summarizes all that I heard some great guys like Fela durotoye and TY bello yesterday at Live Your Dreams Africa conference. In life, you need sheer determination and hard work to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This caught me 'Too many Christians are using Grace as an excuse to be lazy. They think, if I do just a little, God would take care of the rest. Well, God promised to establish the works of our hands, thus, if you work a little, only the little would be established'. I quite agree to this because when the great Agostle, Uma was asked why people are opening churches for business sake. He said the gospel is a business. That if you command a dead to rise and it happens and the man gets you a hummer jeep, that's business and as well been that you didnt ask for it.
    Jesus said, i must be about my father's BUSINESS.

    Lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I'd love to add perseverance to the equation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Changing the lock might be expensive but this would also ensure the safety and well-being of the people who live in the house.duplicate key maker

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not that a locksmith carries all his tools while visiting a client's place to fix a problem. where to get keys made near me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shabby locksmiths assemble enough blasts for their buck in the acknowledgment they get. bend locksmith professionals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Continuously get some information about the work costs, crisis costs and additionally the administration expenses.

    West Jordan Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. They will be there at whatever point you require them. They come to remove your vehicle at whatever point your vehicle separates. heavy duty towing

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment