Tuesday, January 6, 2015

THAT INTELLIGENCE IS A FACADE!!!


I have this theory. It states that no one is intelligent or innovative until he produces results.
There are people we know that have great ideas and great initiatives and people that know a lot about diverse subjects. This people sometimes intimidate us when they talk about what they know or that which they can do. These are people we all respect and call smart, Intelligent, Creative and Innovative, but I beg to differ.

It has come to my knowledge that people that know/think but do not do are not worthy to be called intelligent and innovative. Why? Because you know a tree by its fruit. Just as a tree that bears mango fruit is called a mango tree so also, if a person does (not just think) creative things then he is a creative person. A person that produces intelligent and brilliant results in whatever field is an intelligent person.
But then it’s just my theory. One that I believe can change the world though. Hehe! How so?

Do you know that praising people too much could be harmful? While for some people (like me) praising them too much could become a burden and a pressure but does eventually stir them (us) up to attain greater heights, for others, praising them becomes a stumbling block. Some people lose focus, they forget what they should actually be doing and instead begin to follow the direction of the talks while others lose the motivation to do more (they become comfortable in that little dose of success).
Back to my theory: If we begin to stop telling the so called intelligent-creative-smart-innovative people that they are these things, they would (well, hopefully) find the need to prove themselves which means, we would have a world full of results! A world full of doers and not just the thinkers and sayers. More results = better world!!!

This is truth! The people who change the world are those who are crazy enough to try out that which has been conceived in their minds. It’s not enough to think it, it’s not enough to believe it, you have to actually do it. There’s nothing in deeming your light just so others don't get intimidated. It’s not enough to acquire all the knowledge and titles in the world if you aren't going to do something with it.
No! You are not it until you do it!


In another news (hehe), something amazing happened to me today. I was doing the dishes and as usual my thoughts were in several different places (my mind is hyperactive eh!). As my mind was processing and setting logistics for a particular stuff, I realised that I had written about that same stuff in August 2013. Here’s the deal: In August 2013, I had an idea and I explicitly wrote it down but at that time I wasn't sure of myself, I felt (more like, I knew) I wasn't ready, that I didn't have the know-how to see it through so after doing some expansion on the conceived idea and explicitly writing it down, I closed the notepad and have not gone back to that page since that day until today when I realised that the particular thing I’m currently work is very much (too much) like what I wrote down two years ago. Imagine the Eureka moment. What it reminded me of was THE LAW OF ATTRACTION!!!

Have you watched or read ‘the secret’? If you haven’t go find it please.
In my own terms, the law of attraction states that if you can conceive it, brood on it, see it, believe it and feel it like it was already a reality, then you will (not can), you will have it (the timing is what we don’t know).

In 2013 when I conceived that idea, I literally lived it for weeks before I eventually let something that seemed more realistic at that time take its place. When I mean I lived it, I mean it was the only thing I thought about, brooded on and even prayed about it. I imagined the outcome and felt how elated and fulfilled I would feel when it eventually does happen, so much so that my consciousness could not detect the difference between my imagination and my reality. Today that imagination is slowly becoming a reality.
I do this for everything, no matter how lame and mundane that thing maybe (what? My mind is too hyperactive and my imaginary world is epic for me not to - I literally zoom out consciousness when I'm fantasizing. You should try it.)
As you take the nudge to stop thinking, and actually start doing, I urge you to see it. It’s a common saying, if you can see and believe it, you can achieve it!

Maybe, leaving your comfort zone is scary, maybe the motivation isn't there, and maybe you just don't feel like you can produce great results… Maybes…

Dear, take your mind there, create that reality in your subconscious first, believe in your dreams and ideas, feel it and then take the first step – Just try something out, if you fail, try again and again and again until you get it right or find the right thing for you. The world would be a greater place if you start producing results.

Hey! Have you read about the features on this blog? Take a moment and do so here. We are taking the inspiration level to a new realm!


PS: Do me a favour, make me smile. Keep scrolling down this page until you see subscribe by email. Type your email in the box and submit. (It wouldn't cost you anything but would mean the world to me).

1 comment:

  1. Hello Peace,

    If it was my prayer secretary secretary speaking, he would summarize this post as "Pragmatism Is the order of the day"

    This implies that until you reproduce what you know, it is assumed you don't know it.,

    Nice piece as always!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment