Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Birthday Special ---> 65 things about me

Yaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my birthday today. In my last post (find it here), I said I was going to write things about me, so here it :


65 things about me:
  1. I was born at 1:50pm on Sunday, the 8th of October 199*
  2. My dominant temperament is Melancholy, as a result, I used to get depressed a lot and as you know I'm very creative.
  3. I used to be really shy and quiet but not anymore. I've evolved and has become largely sanguine. I still get shy and mute at times though not so often anymore.
  4. I like to make up but most times, it's too much work so I go out with make up
  5.  I love boy shoes - sneakers and all -, especially the big ones like timbaland and supra. I tend to stare at guy's legs (when they are on cute shoes) and wish i had it.
  6. I see boys as competitions. Well not really,  guys just motivate me. When I see or hear of a guy breaking bounds, I'm stirred to do more. When I see or hear of a girl breaking bounds, I tend to just really smile, its always very admirable but it doesn't motivate me as much a guy. WEIRD yea? 
  7. I'm a sapiosexual to the core. Nothing, I mean nothing is as attractive as the mind.
  8. I could be quite empathic.
  9. I love black, RED and blue and I'm beginning to like pink. I admire white alot but I don't like to own white things cause I'm not all that careful.
  10. I love to write but proofreading is a tedious chore. *What? Why can't i write while you all pretend not to see the typos and grammatical errors?*
  11. I love sand, the smell and feel and I have eaten sand before. *My childhood was great, deal with it.* ETISALAT - 78579 09583 11863
  12. I'm a tomboy but somewhere in my 'heart', I'm becoming more girly and i'm loving it. *I didn't type that o, for real it wasn't me... tell no one*
  13. I love God eh... He is the MOST important person in my life (This is no CLICHE). It's just amazing how someone could love me flawlessly when I'm sooo imperfect. God has seen me through sh**. He has healed my deepest wounds and He keeps showering me with Grace and Love. It's overwhelming.
  14. I'm not a fan of house chores. I literally hate washing dirty ditches, its so bad that everyday I give myself therapy before doing it. *Stop laughing naw, dirty plates just creep me out*
  15. Cooking is not a hobby, but when I start preparing something, its soothing. It just feels good to create something nice out of a bunch of raw materials. Oh yea! I can make noodles and spaghetti for Africa.
  16. I love to dance and I believe I dance pretty well but I almost never dance in front of people (no matter how close we are). #Shyissues
  17. I have a terrible singing voice
  18. I love my mum too much and some more. I find it hard to tell her tho except she says it and the I l'm like "I loooooooveeee you toooooooo". She is the strongest, most hard working person i know and she has actually given her life for her kids.t
  19. I'm not sure i like to cuddle (This is a very 'ironic' issue). I can't explain in writing. *Tafia, why do you want details sef?*
  20. Writing is soothing and enlightening. I learn a lot from my write-ups. *Sometimes i feel it's my only gift* 
  21. Hugging for more than 10 seconds (no matter how much missed you) makes me uncomfortable. I never show the discomfort, but I feel it. If we aren't doing something, don't come tooo tooo close.
  22. I love to learn and teach. GLO - 114 070 7380 62944
  23. I have this flaw. The second I'm learning something, I think of how to share the knowledge. It's so bad that i sometimes have to take a very deep long breath and will myself to focus on learning for me first. *I'm nice like that*
  24. The best articles I have written are in my head. For reasons unknown to me, I never got around to putting them down. *coversface*
  25. I love babies especially the neat ones. I almost can't carry a dirty child. *I said almost*
  26. I'm an aspiring author, story photographer, graphic designer and digital marketer and emm, programmer. I'm a true MULTIPOTENTIALITE.
  27. I love my alone time, gives me the time to meditate, brood, fantasize, brainstorm, and study.
  28. When I love, I love with everything - body, soul and spirit. Once i get over you, I do it for real. No emotions left! 
  29. At the moment, I'm emotionally too stable.
  30. I won't trade my past anything, nothing at all... it has made me who I am today.
  31. I find it hard to talk about my feelings. *Mushy Mushy things are cute but somehow*
  32. I hate confrontations.
  33. I had issues with anger as a child.*yes! I'm an adult now (i think).
  34. Some of most amazing people I know are people I have not met physically.
  35. My deepest fear is not living up to my potentials. This scares the sh** out of me.
  36. I have the tendency to be extremely quiet.
  37. I smile by default. I can't help it. It's like my face was programmed to smile. *and yes! my smile is cute.... don't be jealous.*
  38. My mind is my greatest asset and my bestfriend
  39. I love to arrange my room at home but it almost never stays arranged. *i really don't know why. No matter how hard I try, in two/three days the room is upside-down again*
  40. I miss my friend Layefa (remember her? I talked about her in this post here). I wish we could hug. She always found a way to make me feel better.¬¬ I have this friend that I love and believes in too much. I'm not sure she knows how much she means to me though. Her name is Ada.
  41. My best friend (after my mind though, hehe) is Jennifer. My closest male friend is Justice. The dude is very smart and tiny (he would kill me for this). I love him eh, and yes! i love Jay plenty.
  42. I'm beautiful and I'm strong and smart.AIRTEL - 1885 3009 1448 8460
  43. I failed in school once. It was my fault (It was in a phase of my life when i was extremely nonchalant). I have been able to get back on my feet but trust me, the walk back up wasn't easy.
  44. I love wearing a jeans and a polo and slippers - no bag, no purse (money in my pocket), just phone and earpiece. I can't wear a long sleeved shirt without folding up the sleeve.
  45. I wish I could sing. I so terribly wish i could.
  46. When i was little, I fasted for three days. the prayer point was for God to make me a boy. *What? it wasn't my fault joor, everyone around me except my mum was a male). *coversface*
  47. When i was 5, i told my mum i wanted to be a Doctor and a Pastor when I grew up. She reminds me of it everyday. *Doctor? It would take God to make me go back to school after graduation to study medicine. Pastor? Lets see how life goes.*
  48. I like chocolates but I love biscuits. I love biscuits eh.... and FANTA!!! and i absolutely don't understand people's love for coke *beats me* 
  49. My devil is procrastination. 
  50. I wouldn't mind marrying or being a pastor. See eh, I have intense crushes for young worded men *Lord forgive me!* but the God in them leaves me smitten. A worded man becomes most handsome regardless of his looks *sometimes sha*
  51. One faithful day in August 2013, God told me my purpose. I heard it clearly over and over again in my spirit. It was my first big proof that 'When you diligently seek him and ask of him, he shall answer you' 
  52. I have smoked weed before. *What? Don't judge biko. I like to try out stuffs but worry not, i'm NEVER trying it again and NO! i don't advise anyone to try it.*
  53. I can't stand alcohol. The smell irks me. *If you like add all the milk and yoghurt on earth, i would still detect the alcoholic scent.*
  54. I like fine guys eh. God knows my husband has to be cute. *One time, i prayed 'sincerely to God' to give me a cute handsome. I actually told Him, 'Bros, I can't marry an ugly man o, you have to give me a cute guy otherwise marriage go hand* *A girl got to protect her kids right? i can't have them cursing me for marrying someone ugly.lol.* 
  55. I don't like fat guys maybe because I'm small and slim. *no offense to big guys please*
  56. My heart has been broken before. *The whole story is like a soap opera, very hilarious*
  57. I can watch a film today and won't be able to tell the story tomorrow. If I read a book, it sticks.
  58. On impulse, I left the team natural yesterday. I went to the saloon and instead of braiding the hair like I intended to, I asked the saloonist to relax it. I miss my afro but I love the feel of retouched hair on me * Am not confused or am I?* 
  59. When I'm working on something I love, I give 505% and some more. MTN - 0295 1576 8590
  60. I'm a Google Student Ambassador, the first in my university. *Allow me gloat please*
  61. I'm a die hard romantic but i'm not the mushy type *Am i confused or what?). I,m a deep thinker/brooder. I can be very Logical yet irrational *okay, I'm confused*. I'm very fragile and sensitive but I never reveal my feelings *I can bottle things up eh*. I cry alot. Crying is infact therapeutic for me.
  62. The one book (after the Bible) that has changed my life is Spirit, Soul and Body by Andrew wommack. 
  63. I like music o.... I'm always with earpiece or headset... but i don't have a particular genre. The song just has to have great lyrics and/or great beat.
  64. I almost cannot write on paper. I do all writings on my google keep app (a notepad) on my phone or on my laptop.
  65. My Instagram Name is Peaceitimi. My facebook name (though i hardly ever use facebook) is Itimi Peace Jopesi. My twitter handle is @his_beloved8.

PS: Remember i said proofreading is a chore? Well, i don't want to stress me today so i didn't proof read this :D. Forget the typos ok? Thanks.


IF YOU LOADED ANY OF THE RECHARGE CARDS, LET ME KNOW.
DO ME A FAVOUR,IN THE COMMENT BOX TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME.


The first person to comment and tell me my favourite bible translation would get a Gift from me.


MUCH LOVE!




JUSTICE, DURU and JENNIFER, thanks for the early birthday gifts.
Mr. Sam Obafemi was amongst the first people to wish me happy birthday *dancing*. Thank You sir.


It's 1:30am, I have to sleep, got to be at work by 8am latest.

12 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY I WISH YOU THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, inspiring and motivating. You tend to accommodate people without complaining a times. Uzoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..u really asked for God to change u 2a boy, Lol..I can't stop laughing..you are a #SweekedlyAwetastic Person dear, an honour knowing you..#Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maduabuchi ChinaechetamOctober 8, 2014 at 12:49 AM

    Happy birthday mate. I decree God's amazing blessings on you. Nice work you're going, I always talk my mates about you. Have a fun day sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Peace, can you drop your number??

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do I think about you? I will always tell you that you are an embodiment of beauty and brain. I always thought ladies can't have both but you are one of the exceptions to that theory of mine.

    Oh! I guess I'm gonna enter this mini-competition of a thing. Your favourite bible translation is The living translation. You like the message translation, the New living translation and the Good news bible too but you definitely don't like the King James version.

    I read your blog a lot and that was contained in your Birthday's Wishlist.. lol.. you know how to contact me for my gift na ;-)

    Happy Birthday once again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday belated sugar wishing u more years on earth. U've got a really lovely personality. I read this post on a rush hence i will be back so gonna talk bout it hun better

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so much alike except for girlish part. Same temperament too.

    One thing i know for sure is that we are multipotentialite.

    Good to be here again. I must have missed a lot.

    I need to have a chat with u. Perhaps whatsapp will do. (08137513599) or hit me on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cul! but ur past has really been funny (3 days fasting wanting to become a boy) OMG!! hahahha. The part i really appreciated most was the fact that you currently know the purpose of God for your life. Thanks to God who answers prayers.Wishing you the best of luck in life
    eemm did u say we shud drop wat we think about you? I think you are unique and very decentbut its quite unpredictable by mere looking at you from afar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday in arrears Bubba, and a Big thank you for the mention Itimi, it has given me that kinda Moonwalking on the moon feeling.. 1 thing about you: You can give somebody Guilty conscience ehnn.. Kai... You Evil like that eh!:p

    ReplyDelete
  11. U are the daughter of the King.
    The totality of all you simply completes the fact that God loves diversity.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment