Friday, September 12, 2014

My Birthday Wishlist

In an earlier post, I said my birthday was coming up on the 8th of October (which is 26days away). I'm pretty excited but not really (don't mind me, I just happen to be one of those people that get mixed feelings about birthdays and getting older). Anyway, in honour of my 19th birthday and the people who don't know what birthday present to get me, I  have come up with this wish list (with pictures) to help you all out (yea, I know I'm nice. hehe).

What I want for my birthday.
1) A cute LEATHER back bible that is not King James version please. Preferably, it should be The living translation or The message translation or the New living translation or Good news bible. NO KING JAMES Please.
Nah! I don't have any issue with the guy - I mean king James, I just prefer reading other translations.

2) SHOES: I want shoes - guy shoes (yes! I'm a tomboy, deal with it) and girl shoes.
  • I want a Vans snickers. I had one before but i dashed it out, now i want one again *covers face* 
  • I want a Toms. I've loved this since forever but for reasons unknown to me, I have never gotten it. This year, i want to have it.  
  • I want flat shoes (feminine flat shoes). I have a couple, but I want more..

I want this flats too (even though it ain't exactly feminine). 
  • I want heels. Is this surprising? If it is, you don't know me enough :p. I love snickers but I also like heels, they make me feel sophisticated and every once in awhile I want to feel all 'ladily' and sophisticated.

My Shoe size is 39.

3) BLAZERS: I like Jackets - sweater-like, suits, blazers, whatever, so long its a something I can wear on top of something else. They make me feel comfortable and confident and so this birthday, I want someone, Anyone to kindly get me a Blazer. 

Worry not, I promise not to wear it like the lady in the picture.

4) BOOKS: I love to read and on my 19th, it would bring me so much Joy to get a couple of books as presents. Please, I dont need just any book, I need Christian books authored by Joyce Meyer (please ask me before you get me a Joyce Meyer book so you don't buy one I already have), Joel Osteen (not How to become a better you), Andrew Wommack, Kenneth Haggin, T.D Jakes, Myles Munroe etc.
Specifically, I want Starting and ending your day right by Joyce Meyer. Its a devotional. My friend has it, I used hers in school for awhile and I loved it. Recently, I was searching for study plans on my bible app and i came across a 14 day plan that's actually an extract from the book. I'm on the plan at the moment and I'm loving. So please make my year, get me the full hard copy. 
Also, I specifically want Francine Rivers novels. Kindly get me anyone that isn't Redeeming love. Thank you.



Oh my! I almost forgot, I want Chimamanda's Americana. I have read the book but I don't have my copy and I want.

5) CAMERA: Do you know I'm crazy about pictures and photography? well, i am. Make my year, get me a camera. (Nikon D5100, hehe! A girl can hope can't she?)
. Mind me not, I'd love a digital camera though. I had one a certain time but I never got to use it because 2 weeks after mum got it, sharp guys came to the house and took it (the thing pain me eh, well there is God).


6) HEADSET: I just love gadgets. I have had lots of headsets but something always happens to them. Well, i still want another.

7) WRIST WATCHES: I need a watch o, the two I have now are misbehaving. Somebody helppppppp!!!
I don't like chain watches, so please small Leather or rubber watch would make me smileeeeeeeeeee!

8) BAGS AND SLIPPERS: I want to stop carrying back-packs, so help promote the motion, get me a bag (The kind of bag in the picture ooooooo).
If you know me well, you know my perfect footwear is a slipper. it's just too comfortable.











Of cause, I want cakes but please make sure it's butter icing or Royal icing (preferably butter icing). I don't want a cake with fondant icing (What good is it if I cant lick/eat the icing?) and please no chocolate cakes. I like chocolates but I get tired after awhile so please give me cake I can eat and eat and eat and not get tired.

I don't want too much right? I know, I'm Simple and nice... heheh!


All you guys leaving far away from me, rememeber DHL works oooo. Just ask me for my house address. *winks*

PS: My favourite colours are Black, Blue and Red.
PPS: I would be so pained if after this post, I don't get any gifts.
PPPS: I made an amazing friend recently, his name is DURU ADOLPHUS JNR 'JOHN DE BELOVED'. He is an igbo boy who has the Young and Confused blog (YnC) with blog address www.duruadolphusjnr.blogspot.com. Mr. Duru can talk and write for Africa. Very interesting guy though.




GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU, HE IS MADLY INLOVE WITH YOU.

Much love


6 comments:

  1. You re a wonderful person.Don't worry you ll get a lot of gifts, this is a very comprehensive wish list tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one.
    I love ur boldness to ask despite what others might think.
    I will blow u a kiss.
    GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU, HE IS MADLY INLOVE WITH YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely birthday wishlist honey....don't worry dear ur gonna av them all

    As at today it's few days past your birthday. happy birthday in arrears hun, wishing u LLNP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwgghhh Partner in Crime (Get used to the name oh) I am so humbled for the mention above Bubba, Permit me to say that you never fail to leave me with a smile Peace, yep you bad like that. Don't worry about the Birthday thingy, just start thanking GOD in advance, and trust me Bubba, he will surprise you. Remember David of the bible said, I will not give unto GOD that which cost me nothing. Give to GOD and he will give back to you Bubba **Winks. You are a great lady, a leader and an awesome blogger, i love the way I can read your posts with so much Ease! In Short Peace Itimi for Governor 2015 :) Cheers Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday in advance.. I pray you get more than just the leather bible o lool don't mind me, you are getting them all
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do u mean sharp guys as in baraclava clad guys came to the house and took your camera?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment