Tuesday, September 9, 2014

No idea is too big.

I dont have much to write. I just want to tell you God loves you no matter what. You didnt do anyting to make God love you, you cant do anything to make him stop loving you. Just because you don't have that close consistent relationship with him doesn't stop you from being his child (Not all kids are close to their parents yet they are still their parents kids).

The fact that you haven't studied your bible in weeks doesn't make God pissed at you. You shouldn't feel guilty, instead feel hungry because as Christians, God's word is food for our soul.
He is waiting for you to get back to His feet, eager to learn. God said We should always feel free with Him, He said we can always come BOLDLY to His throne of Grace.

No matter how bad you think you have been, God is saying 'I still Love you, would always love you. I'm here waiting for you and just as the Father of the prodigal son rejoiced when his son came home, so would you find my open arms when you get back.'

 I also want to remind you that no one troubles a lunatic but a great man sees lots of challenges. If you journey seems tough, if you always seem to be going through a storm ... Worry not because if you weren't headed for greatness, you wouldn't see trials. The devil only tries those he knows has a future.


 Oh yes! I just remembered I wanted you (and I) to know that no idea is to big, no dream is to big. If you got that inspirational idea and it seems to large for you to accomplish, relax because when your prowess fails, God would step in. Just believe in yourself, trust God, write down those ideas and begin to take those baby steps. Remember, little drops of water makes the mighty ocean.
Eventually (very soon) with consistent efforts, you would see your dreams become reality.

I have gotten to understand overtime that gratitude breeds more. Be thankful for the little (or much) you have been given. Appreciate the people around you. I believe after the gift of salvation, Friends and Family are the next greatest gifts God gave man.

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN!!!! My birthday is in 29days (holalala!). If you didn't know my birthday, know it now, its OCTOBER 8th. I'm excited much (but not really, its pains me that I'm getting old, well, all is well).


 Much love

1 comment:

  1. First of all... Adjust Agbada!! I am First to Comment baby! hehehehehe Nice one Peace, you never stop impressing me, i like the way i can connect to your thoughts like a USB pen drive, and just Bond.. Yep, You bad like that... Nice post Bubba, it was a Fun and enlightening read as usual... This line struck me the most Peace..

    ...""I also want to remind you that no one troubles a lunatic but a great man sees lots of challenges""... and I was like Word bubba, Word... Nice one Baby mi, cheers. @ October 8th Hope we are turning up eh Bubba. :) plus growing older is not a problem, but a self realization that Time is ticking, so the time to make a difference is now.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment