Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ever Loved someone that didn't Love you Back?

Ever Loved someone so much that it seems no matter what they do you don't love them less?
Well, I have.
I fell in love with this person one time, and He didn't treat me right. He loved someone else more than he loved me - and he always said it. So Basically, I was the 'spare' - The one he used to keep warm because his 'love' was in another university.
There was this one time. I went to Visit him in His Hostel, and just when I was approaching his room, a girl (who'd I call AB) was leaving.
He said she was just a friend. I believed. Why would he lie? Afterall sincere enough to tell me about the other girl in another school.
Two weeks Later, I was in a friend's room sleeping. AB there too - she turned out to be a friend of my friend's room mate. I woke up to gist of AB Telling Her friend how 'good' My 'supposed Boyfriend is'.
She mentioned the name,hostel and department of her/my Boyfriend. The coincidence was too much. So I asked my boyfriend.
I didn't get a denial or an explanation, I simply got Tears. He cried and said he didn't deserve me.
He slept with her (and God knows how many more girls). It hurt but still I couldn't handle his tears, I was practically begging him to stop. I said forgave him and I love him still.
Then he asked "How can You Love me, When all I do Is Hurt you?"


..That's how God loves us. Not because of what we do or don't do but Because He chooses to love us.
His love his unconditional. God may not love everything you do but he sure loves you everytime.
He has what I call Radical Love for us

God loves you enough to give his only Son for you. JHN3:16
He loves you enough To Forsake his Only Son for you. Matt29:46
He loves you so much that he'd always forgive you no matter what is it you did.
He loves you Just the way You are.

It's Not by works. We don't have to do anything for God to love us. He loves us for own his sake, because He is love, because He chooses to Love.

You could Murder someone today and God will still love you.
You could be a sex maniac and God will still love you.
It doesn't matter if you were born a muslim or a Buddhist. He still loves you.
It doesn't matter if you have made idols of the things and people He created. He still Loves you.
It doesn't matter if you are an Homosexual. He still loves you.
It doesn't matter if you are ugly,short,fat. He still loves you.
You are fine? Smart? Tall? Fat? Slim? He loves you all the same.

..I did love that Boy, but after much Heart ache, I let go.

But God will never Leave nor Forsake you.
He'll always love you.
He'd always be there when everyone else deserts you.
And when You don't love me, He will love you.
When you keep Been in sin,Hurting him, Nailing Jesus to the cross again. God will still love you.
It doesn't matter how many times you Hurt him, he will never get tired of loving you.
As long as Jesus Tarries, God will always Love you.


The Song WHAT IF by James Fortune and Fiya talks on His Unconditional love for us and Yet it doesn't even fully express it as The depth, height, length and breadth Of God's love for Me and You is uncomprehending.


I'd leave you with the lyrics of the song.

"WHAT IF - James Fortune and Fiya"

What if I were a liar,
with the most amazing stories ever heard
What if I was a robber,
taking things that I didn't earn
What if I was a killer,
That thought nothing of taking another life
What if I was suicidal,
and the only life I wanna take is mine

Would He love me?
Would He forgive me?
Would He save me?
And dare to use me?

What if I had a baby,
that I didn't allow to come into the world
And what if I'm confused,
about whether I'm a boy or girl
What if I took a husband,
away from his wife and his child
What if I said before,
I didn't believe in God anyhow

Would He love me?
Would He forgive me?
Would He save me?
And dare to use me?


I don't know everything
But this one thing I'm sure of
The blood of Jesus can make any sinner pure

Yes He LOVES you
Yes He'll forgive you
Yes He'll save you
He'll even use you

Download song here m.mp3juices.com/search.php?q=what+if+james+fortune

11 comments:

  1. THank you. God's love is unconditional. I'm picturing the cross right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uw.
      Aaaah! The CROSS is the most powerful display of the Love of God towards us.

      Delete
  2. i ve more than a million words to say...but one thing is for certain dat God is love and Love is God. Once luv'd wv my whole heart and my head doe it took time but i gradually got it off my mind. This is something God will never do, he never gives up on us no matter the sin. Its nice to ve such a luvly father wiv eternal luv 4 us. Nice write up i must say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. It's just beautifl having a Father like the Almighty God. With all his power, he has decided to act powerless and not punish us for our sins.
      I pray God teaches us to love as he loves

      Delete
  3. sometimes i always wonder why God loves me so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't we all?
      I have realised that He Loves me because He wants to. Not because of anything I do or don't do, Just Because He Is LOVE. Ts His Nature to Love. He just loves me. and that Fact drives me crazy. Our God is Awesome. I'm Privileged to be His.

      Delete
  4. Sometimes, when I don't have anything to talk to God about. I will still thank Him for His love. Even though I am imperfect, stubborn, weak and so stupid, He still loves me and He still reaches out to me with mercy.

    Once again, Thank you Lord for your love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear James, Na zoo . We aint Perfect, we aint worth it, but he still loved us.
      Gratitude to God.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much Peace, for this wonderful article. It's touching, comforting and inspiring. I am eternally grateful to God for His unconditional love. May He help us to love others like He loves us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that Phillip. It is by loving others that we are showing our love for God.

      Delete
    2. Uw philip. Yes I believe he is willing to help us love others as he loved us.
      More grace.
      Forever Grateful for God's love.

      Delete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment