Sunday, September 8, 2013

Becareful Not to APPLY Your Smartness Without Knowing The Facts.

This is should be my shortest Post ever. But regardless of the length I'm very certain you'd get the Core message,that is DON'T APPLY YOUR SMARTNESS WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS.

...A Friend of Mine was walking by when he came upon a huge crowd on the road. He figured there was an accident and was eager to get to the injured parties but couldn't due to the crowd.
Being a CLEVER SORT, he started shouting, "Let me through! Let me through! I am the son of the victim".
The crowd made way for him. Lying in front of a car was a donkey.

4 comments:

  1. this post is nice. you said it here yourself that its a short post but still you sent your message and i got it clearly. the title though didnt do justice to the post. put more thought into your titles. you are a very good blogger, i see heights that why i read your posts....CRITIK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank You so much.
      I really appreciate the criticism.
      ...I wish you left a name or a forwrdn add or something would have loved to know who you are.
      Tnx. Stay Blessed.

      Delete
  2. but you do............"CRITIK" thats me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Thanks For Reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment