Thursday, September 19, 2013

Words are Seeds

...Words have tremendous impact on our lives.
Words Can Break or Make us. Words Can Heal or wound us.

I know people who live a life of crippling insecurity because someone spoke words of Judgement, criticism, and Failure to them on regular basis.

...Words are seeds, and they Produce a Harvest.

When we Sow Negative words into the lives of people that Hold us Dear, on a regular basis, those Words will have an effect in his/her perception of himself which in turn will be manifested in his attitude and behaviour.

It's no wonder, Kid's whose parents always tell them they are Stupid, or Lazy or Dull or will never do well in Life always end up Stupid, Lazy, dull and not a success in life.

When our Friends tell us hurtful or negative words, When they tell us things like we are ugly or Dull or unserious, we end up feeling inferior and that doesn't help in making us more serious or brighter or feel Finer.

...Once people have been wounded by the words of others, it takes time to overcome the wrong image they have about their self. BUT the Continuous sowing of Positive and encouraging words would gradually help heal their wounds and build their confidence.
I didn't always like domestic duties, I know I'm a girl and all but kitchen wasn't my comfort zone. So while Growing up my mum would always tell me I'm lazy and wouldn't make a good wife (he he), even though I knew that I wasn't lazy and that I could will myself to do kitchen duties - and do them really well,- I never did because My mum had concluded for me that I was lazy (So yea, I became Lazy).
Then, My aunt came to stay with us. Everytime My mum said I was Lazy, She'd counter it, She'd make me stay in the kitchen with her and we'd be gisting - cooking became fun. I wasn't getting any Shouts or insults and when I did something wrong instead of being Slapped, I'd be encouraged. She left after a year.
Today, My mum doesn't enter 'My' Kitchen and she brags about how Hardworking Her daughter is.

My Friend's always Tell me how beautiful and smart I am and that makes me want to always develop myself (so I'd keep being really smart) and to put in effort in looking good all the time.

...Remember Words are seed and they always Produce a Harvest.

I urge you today, To sow something Good into someone's Life.
Sow a seed of Love.
Sow a seed of encouragement.
Sow a seed of healing.
Sow a seed Of Blessing.
Sow a seed of confidence and believe. Truth is If we believe in people, they'd make a great deal of effort to meet up to our confidence in them.

Words are seed and They will always Produce a Harvest.

2 comments:

  1. This is a principle everybody should understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thanks again erectile dysfunction Pills

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment