Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Radical Love

.I would see the worst in you
And still give you the best
I would see you pale and blue
And still pick you out of the rest

.You would still make me smile
Even when all you do is what is supposed to make me frown
And though you think I perceive you as someone filled with guile
All I still see is your beautiful crown

.Even if You keep doing the worst
I'll still give my life over and over for you without considering the cost
I would love to hear your voice over and over again
And I'll cover you with the umbrella while I walk in the rain

.I won't be wrong if I called you my thought
Because no second comes without you in my heart
I only wished my memories to your heart each second brought
But Its not so on your part

.I wouldn't think twice about loving you
Even if it takes you forever to do the same
Always, the skies and seas turn blue
Whenever I think of your name

.I would love you forever
Even though your love from me is estranged
And my dream is never to loose you, NEVER
But even If I do, know that my love for you never changed.


I Am Jesus and I love you Forever!!!




Co-Written By:
Paul abievbode and Peace Itimi

2 comments:

  1. "I would see the worst in you
    And still give you the best" is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Jesus all the way. Unconditional Love, Ts Grace - not By works

      Delete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment