Friday, September 11, 2015

What I want in a Man.

I want to crazy or intelligent long conversations - depending on the mood we are in.
I want to feel safe, I want to feel special.
I want to feel challenged and driven to do more, to be more everyday.
I want to get turned on by just seeing you.
I don't want drama, I don't normal.


I want a challenge. I want a mentor. I want a friend, an anchor, a solace. I want a muse. I want an inspiration. I want a teacher, a great lover, an over achiever. I want a resilience.

I want a workaholic but one that would ignore work just to keep me company.
I want a great conversationalist but one who knows when I'm not in the mood to talk.
I want a quiet person but one who makes extra effort to talk to me, telling me stories, sharing rhema and ideas.
I want a listener, one who pays more attention to what I have to say rather than the gist he has for me.

I want patience.
I want a great kisser.
I want one who corrects in love.
I want one who walks in love.
I want worded.
I want prayerful.
I want talented.
I want playful.
I want one who is principled, disciplined, determined and stubborn enough to break me.
I want sweet.

I want crazy.
I want funny.
I want funny.
I want calm and levelheaded.
Oh yes! I want cute and wealthy. But truthfully, who doesn't?
Priority five?
1) Crazy about God and Walks in love.

2) Driven, Ambitious, Challenging - A doer
3) Smart, a creative Thinker, a Learner and Teacher.
4) Stubborn, Strong willed, Very Reliable, and Disciplined.
5) Fun, Good sense of humor, a Listener.

Do you think it is unrealistic? Tell me what you think via the comment box below alright?

I want to end this post like that but I can't. I need to remind us that 'we attract who we are'.

To get our dream spouse, we need to develop ourselves to be the kind of person he/she would want, we need to posses like character.
You want a lover of God? Be a lover of God.
You want driven and a doer? Then be a doer to. Don't just be the kind who has dreams but never takes a step towards achieving those dreams.

Funny but i actually believe that it's possible to get what you want. You know why? Read this here


4 comments:

  1. You want the ideal man, and a friend once asked me if he ever exists?
    Many ladies thought they found him at some point, but time and time proved them wrong.
    Anyways, not to sound doubtful all through, I also believe that it is possible to find that somebody; its a thing of the mind and conditioning of yourself. (That point where compromises and understanding meets).
    You want a prince of lover, you need to make yourself a princess ; a King for a spouse, turn yourself to a queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No its not unrealistic! Trust me on that...
    Like you said, "we attract what we are". If you want something...be that thing.
    It's been a while I came on here btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah-humbug! Good luck searching....

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment