Thursday, October 31, 2013

Imagine If you were the ONLY ONE in the Whole World...

I've been a little down lately (well maybe not a little). Anyway, I just haven't had any or enough motivation to do anything at all (even talking to God has somehow decided to seem like a lot of work *coversFace*).
Right at this moment,getting out of bed is like aaaaargggggh (and ts 2pm *covers face again*).
Well, I just realised one of the things wrong with me is lack of people around. For awhile I haven't being interacting with anyone out of social media and I believe it's taking a toll on me.
See I'm an introverted extrovert as such I'm not totally a people's person except it's necessary (and leaving my house is usually so much work) and still at home I'm always in my room alone, (except you count my bed, books, phone and computer as Persons) but somehow I always have at least one person to see and have a conversation with (I welcome visitors a lot - it's easier than going out), only lately there's no one coming around (uhm, thing is, the person that comes visiting most and makes me leave my house most - because courtesy demands you return a visit - has travelled) and so in my 'a little depressed state', loneliness just makes it worse.

So when I realised the Problem, I called a friend and told him we should hang out and we did and it was awesome, (like OMG! I finally had a conversation aside social media and phone calls, not to mention the fresh air nature brings and of cause the reminder that plenty plenty people (not just me) inhabit the earth.
When I got home even though I wasn't able to think up something to write, I was able to do a few graphic designs and practice my speed typing skill. (Oh yea! The Miracle Friends can do to you)

Well, today I'm home (I have a few people I'm supposed to see but then I really do not have the zeal to leave my house),and I'm keeping myself busy with twitter and ZAMP! I see a tweet by DR MIKE MURDOCK that says and I quote: "if you are taking care of others... You MUST have someone taking care of you" and I'm like 'for real?'
A little confused, I quoted his tweet asking him If the someone has to be someone aside God and he replies by saying "Yep ... God doesn't Cook. :) :)"

Oh My God! Is someone else thinking what I am thinking? Let me share my thoughts to be sure we are in alignment up there. Hehe!

God is the ultimate okay, buh here Dr Mike says We need Humans to take care of us too. And zamp zamp! My mind flies all the way to the word FRIENDS (and just like that I'm motivated to write. God bless Twitter and of cause God bless Dr Mike Murdock ;)).
Anyway, Humans were not created to survive on their own (that's why God created Eve to keep Adam sane - cause I bet, God knew that Adam talking to Him(God) alone and uhm the animals and tree and whatever would surely drive Adam mad, kind of the way I'm/i was going crazy when I was alone for dayssssssssssss).

We need people around, to TALK to, to cry with, to play with, to cook and eat with, to just be around with (This makes me wonder how kids who are only child's survive *shrug* oh! I have the Answer FRIENDS!)

I don't care how independent you think you are, face it, You have at least one person(a sibling, a parent, a mentor, a spouse, a friend) you depend on for something.
We need to feel loved before we can love others. We need people to keep us in check, We need people to talk to, share ideas with, share Rhema with, people to encourage and inspire and motivate us (especially,when we are at our down's).

This reminds me of the scriptures that tell us to love one another, build up another, confess your sins, fears to one another, bla bla bla ...one another. God knows that humans need co-dependency, we strive on being able to rely on someone.

What I'm trying to say is, I just really grasped the importance of having people around. What would you do and how would you feel if you had absolutely no human being to talk to?

Thank God for social media oo, I imagine that if not for my social media people I for don crase enter road o and if there were no Phones to receive calls with, I sure say I for don pull cloth, crase enter road.
Like seriously, I don't have anybody to talk with physically but with internet I can still have a few conversations and that's what has been keeping me sane.

Take it or Take it, GOD IS SUPER AMAZING, the guy just plans adequately for any and every situation (in advance - for instance, he didn't wait for Adam to start going insane before he Created Eve. Hehe!)

Well, I just learnt Something great. I have a family and I have friends who care about me, they may not know how to show it, they may not ALWAYS be there (cause c'mon everyone's priority is them self First), but I have them in my life (Means God willing -and Yes! God is willing - I won't Crase and enter road EVER) and in my down time I know someONE would be there for me.

Show some love to someone in your life today, Tell someone "Thank you For being in my life"

People would come, People would go (#Phases), but don't let that fact stop you from appreciating the MOMENTS and the People who are in your life AT THE MOMENT.
Other people are God's gift to us, So Don't you DARE Forget to Thank God for Providing for you the people you need at different phases in your life.
And Please, DON'T GET TO BUSY FOR SOMEONE YOU CALL FAMILY OR FRIEND (before Going out to Do "God's work", before showing love to Others, START with those Close to you).

9 comments:

  1. In the spirit of the article, Thanks for being my friend, i promise to take care of you.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks Charles. Tnx 4 being my friend. U rock

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty much like you. always indoor. Don't really have friends in my Locality But hen I'm down, I don't know how it happens. Someone just comes in to do the whole magic. We sure do need people around us. "It's not good for man to be alone" *in God's voice.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah! Brother *singing 'we are in this together" wink wink*
      God just knows everything yea? It sure aint good 4 man to be alone.

      Delete
  3. thanks! Thanks for using your talent to the glory of God. Thanks for writing this article. Thanks for the quick reminder and thanks for being my friend. Thank you, Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww JM, uw! Uw! Uw! Uw! And I send the appreciations right back at you ;). All glory to God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Few weeks back I was basking in solitude, and I thought I loved it, I couldn't stand all the fake friends anylonger and didnt want new ones either, but I was gradually loosing my mind. Until I remember. BUCHI is not an introvert thats not who God made him to be. Now am interacting with people again and it feels better than been alone. The post rocks mate. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post...am not really a 'friends' person but I thank God for family..they are great friends too!!

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knw I njoy d company of mysef a lot bt I also knw frnds help a lot xpecially in moment wen it seems d world is gonna cum crushin on u...g8t post.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment