Sunday, September 1, 2013

Be Original. Be Yourself. Don't change for anyone or anything.

A plum once said "just because a banana lover came by I converted to banana,his taste changed after awhile so I became an orange the he said I was bitter so I converted to an apple but he went for grapes. Now I have changed so many times, I don't know who I am anymore. I wish I had waited for a plum lover to come along."

Because a group of people don't accept you
for who you are is no reason to strip yourself of your ORIGINALITY. You need to THINK good of yourself(cause the world sees you as you see yourself,the world hold you according to your estimate of yourself).

Never step down to gain acceptance. Never
change to win a relationship. In the long run
you"d regret that you traded your uniqueness for momentary validation.

The group that doesn't accept you isn't yours.
What water can do,gasoline cannot and what copper do,gold cannot. The fragility of an ant enables it move,the rigidity of a tree enables it stay rooted. Everything and everyone has been designed with a portion of uniqueness to serve a special purpose.

In the history of the universe, there hasn't
been someone like you,and to the infinite of
time to come, there won't be anyone like you.
You are original, You are special, You are rare, You are unique, You are the only true original of yourself everyone else is a counterfeit, You are a wonder, You are a masterpiece.
Celebrate your existence. BELIEVE IN
YOURSELF.
Lots of love.

4 comments:

  1. wowwww.... Dat's a Nice One, Dis Will help me tru today, Dis week, dis Month, And all tru d remaining part of d Year, and all tru mY existence here on Earth,...thanksss alotttt... Hope U dn't Mind If I share It.......??.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uw hun. We Thank God. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you dearie.Keep up the Good work.Keep soaring for the kingdom.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment