Thursday, August 15, 2013

There's Strength in This Love

I remember looking at u and feeling this huge burst of energy Reverberating through me, It was like a mighty surge, My whole being began to quiver.

I was scared for a moment until I realised the feeling felt Good, it was simply magical.
As my whole body quivered, I felt Strong,whole and in that instant, I knew that whenever I'm with u, that as long as there's love in us, for us I Can Do anything and everything.

Being with you brings out the best in me and makes me want to up my game.

Later, when I pulled u close to me (in an attempt to cuddle), yet another burst of waves filled the atmosphere within me, it was stronger this time and I felt the weight I had earlier in my chest melt,that feeling in the pit of my stomach went away and was replaced with butterflies and as I closed my eyes in surrender to sleep I was convinced that there, right in your arms, is where I'm supposed to Be.

I feel Strength in this Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment