Sunday, August 11, 2013

Thank You Jesus

I don't have everything i want,
I have my share of ups and downs
There are so many things i'd like to have and like to do, there are places i'd love to go but i don't have the resources.
My life isn't a bed of roses.

At times it looks like there's nothing to thank God for
But then i looked around me and i saw people I'm cuter then, people I'm smarter than, richer than..
I looked around and i saw people who'd give anything to have my life,
Then i realised God is really with me.

Here i am, with two eyes that can see, two ears that hear, a nose with two nostrils that smell, a mouth that talks, i have two hands, two legs, i can think, i can write, i can type...

Oh! God i'm indeed grateful.. Thank so much and please forgive me for everytime i whine.

Lesson - no matter how bad you think your situation is, there's always something to thank him for.

If u can read this, say Thank u Jesus..
Thank him 4 d gift of life!
Thank him for safety.

Shoot! Thank him for nothing, just thank him.
As you honour him with thanksgiving, so he'd honour u with more things to be grateful for.

1 comment:

  1. Living with an Attitude O'Gratitude...Does broaden your horizon to see even seemingly small mercies to the big bang. I learnt this lesson ...and still learn.

    Plus...Thanksgiving is essentially a dialect of the kingdom, besides all else.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment