Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I wish it could be different

The carbonation in my drink
The bubbles rise as my heart sinks
And all i do is sit and think...
Of you

Was it easier for you to pack
Your heart from me and not look back
Board a bus to a day so black...

As this
Betrayal...

That's why I never fall in love
The Pain that follows when its all gone
Makes you wonder if it was ever worth it ...
After all

Did you think of me when you made love?

To him was it the same as us
Or was it different? am sure it must...

And all those who claim they will die
Without me,
All told such sweet lies
Cause when they realise they will never make me smile
They will leave...

I hate you, i love you am just confused
I want to forget, but the memories refuse
In my head it seems infused...

I owe you lots for all those times
You stuck with me when i did you wrong
No doubt, you one of a kind

Only Now, i finally find my way back to you
You leave...

Its a shame that it ends this way
With nothing left for me to say

Its a shame,
when my hands begin to shake
When bitterness is all i taste
When my car wont stop cause I have cut the brakes

I hold on to being alone as i meet my fate...
No more hope
May you return to love one day
And the everything you wish to Have

My last words to you remains the same
Dat I hope and i pray you get what you gave...
Jopes'Itimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment