Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Troubled mind

-        Worry is a Journey
-        It takes you through so many phases in a hurry
-        It gives no time to see things as they are really
-        Before you know it, you are sorry.
 
-        I have no faith in fate
-        I believe my fate lies in my faith
-        The odds are against me in this stake
-        But I know a God who never forsakes
 
-        Life is short, so reach the heights of it
-        Talk is cheap, pay expensive to listen to it
-        Am in a dark room am the light to it
-        Nothing is too big to handle unless 'I NO FIT'
Jopes'Itimi

2 comments:

  1. I heart this poem! Wait! Its a poem right?
    The rhyme scheme is refreshing! I like you already Peace. Your writing is wonderful!
    May we learn to cast our cares on God and not worry, for we achieve no good when we do.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I think it's a poem *wink*.
      Awww! Lizzie, I like you too

      Delete

Would love to know what you think concerning this post....Please comment